Ateco Drain advantages over swivel joint drains:
Conventional Swivel joint drains will eventually leak and require periodic maintenance. Tank cleaning costs are extremely expensive. ATECO Drain joints will give a maintenance free life of more than 15 years. Only 4 ATECO Drain joints/line are required. This makes a ATECO Drain much cheaper, simpler, lighter and easier to install.
Ateco Drain advantages over hose drains:
All types of drain hoses have problems from time to time interfering with floating roof landing legs. This results in premature drain failure. Drain hoses can have problems with their own buoyancy, they must be very heavy to overcome their own displaced weight. ATECO Drainswill always remain within the same narrow operating corridor, and will never interfere with landing legs because of the fixed geometry of the ATECO Drain system.
- Design straight.
- Easy Installation
- No O-rings, bearings or seals.
- It has no moving parts lubricated
- Designed for submerged service.
- It presents no flow restrictions.
- It requires a small operation area.
- Stress loads are transferred to side dishes.
- Components resistant 100% scented products.
- No drag or scrape on the bottom of the tank. Immediate delivery of system components, reducing tank downtime.
- Bend Master Flexible joints can be used for internal floating suctions.
- Bend Master Roof Drain Systems can be designed for dual use Fire Fighting Foam Delivery Systems.
The Standard ATECO Drain Joint hose is constructed from layers of polypropylene and polyester film and fabric. Hoses have 316 stainless steel inner and outer wires and are swaged to carbon steel tailpieces with ANSI 150# RF flanges. Flanges can also be in stainless steel or in carbon steel, epoxy painted. The ATECO Drain Joint pivot assembly is stainless steel with main side plates either standard galvanised or stainless steel.
Dimensional And Design Data
|PART NO||SIZE||A||B||C||D||SET OF 4 JOINTS WT KG||SET OF 4 JOINTS VOL. M3||OPERATING TEMP °C||MAXIMUM PRESSURE