1. Designed to be installed as bolted or welded in seal system.
2. The shoe seal can be installed while the tank remains in service. In bolted system no need for hot works.
3. The design uses THREE-HANGER per shoe system. This eliminates gap problems which is common on seal systems with multiple hangers per shoe.
4. Custom shoes from 16" to 48" wide based on the rim height. Emissions are regulated by shoe extension below the liquid.
5. The MSS-P-PTG1 mini shoe is adaptable to steel internal-floating roofs. The mini shoes are designed to fit on pan-floating roofs with 15" or less of rim space. Custom shoe widths from 16" to 24" to meet the weight requirements of shallow steel roofs.
6. Hangers are applied to the top and bottom of the shoe. This keeps the entire width of the shoe in contact with the tank shell. This is important with wax scraper designs.
7. The hanger maintains a constant shoe elevation. This eliminates gaps caused by uneven elevation in various rim-space widths.
8. Expansion joints at each shoe provide superior seal gap control during expansion and contraction while roof is in motion.
9. The MSS-P-PTG1 primary shoe seal is designed for flexibility in installation with egg-shaped tanks.