About Geodesic Dome Roof
Geodesic Dome Roofs
ATECO specializes in the design, manufacturing, supply and installing of above ground storage tank equıpment. The management of ATECO has an extensive track record in this industry, therefore we are the experts in servicing your requirements in this area.
Geodesic aluminum domes are the preferred cover solution for any storage application. Aluminum dome structures are superior to other cover designs due to alternate materials due to:
- Most effective leak-protection solution – Engineered for maximum weather-tightness for both new tanks and retrofits. Ateco provides double sealing on clamp bars to get the most effective leak protection.
- Low maintenance cost – Aluminum alloys are corrosion resistant and do not require painting like steel fixed roofs. There’s also no need for rebolting as the connections are made by lock bolts.
- Emissions reduction – Reduces wind-induced vapor loss, aids in odor control and provides significant emission credits. For light products such as gasoline, a dome installed over an EFR can cut emissions by over 90 percent. By using Ateco, you can control and reused.
- In- service installation – Can be erected on the ground beside the tank or on an EFR and lifted into place easily. There is no need to work so installation risks are minimized.
- Custom engineered- To accommodate a wide range of spans and loading conditions for your operation.
- Compiling with the codes- Ateco geodesic dome roofs are being designed as per the latest edition of API 650.
- Platforms available- We offer you centralized and gauging platforms with handrails for any kind of operation.
- Batten bar quartet completely covers gasket to prevent environmental degradation.
- Interlock panels provide additional protection against weather.
- Hub designed with gasket sealing to ensure maximum leak protection.
- Hub cover can be easily removed for inspection or adjustment of IFR suspension chains.
- Options for fixed or sliding shoe connections.
- Can easily handle the weight of suspended aluminum internal floating roofs.
- Industry-leading 3D finite element analysis and design software for maximum accuracy and shorter design time.
- Easy to understand installation drawings.
- Buckling analysis for both new and existing tanks.
- Easy to install central platform for all the accessories on the top.
- Central safety hook connection for any purpose on the dome roof.
- More accuracy and tightness with Lock Bolt connection.
- Minimum silicone usage after installation.
- Zero hot work at site.