- Waste water treatment.
- Leachate ponds.
- Petrochemical processing.
- Equalization tanks.
- Railway depots.
- Sumps & boreholes.
- Storage tanks.
- Sewage plants.
- Ponds & lakes.
- Sheltered harbors & docks.
- Manufacturing Facilities.
- Lightweight design – Easy one man operation.
- Adjustable intake weir – Enabling the height of the intake weir to be set for optimum efficiency.
- Tri-float design – Provides exceptional stability.
- Comprehensive range – Available in four sizes.
- Shallow draft – Can operate in 30 cm (12″) water depth.
- Used in conjunction with a self priming pump or gravity feed application Supplied with 6.5 m (21′) of suction hose.
- Debris screen kit – Prevents floating debris blocking and choking the skimmer suction.
- Detachable floats – Allows the skimmer to be dis-assembled for transport and storage or to allow access in confined spaces.
- Folding skimmer – Allows the skimmer to be lowered through a manway, self deploying on contact with water.
- Guide rails – Secures the skimmer in the desired area, yet allows it to rise and fall with the water level.
- Telescopic weir adjustment handle – Adjust the weir height to the desired level.