Pontoon Air Bag Diafram
ATECO Pontoon Liners (inflatable “pillow-type” bladders) are inserted into floating roof pontoons that have taken on liquid from the storage tank.
ATECO custom designs Pontoon Liners for Pontoon Floating Roof tanks. The pontoon liner is installed inside the pontoon and inflated to displace product and keep the roof afloat. ATECO’s Pontoon Liners are most commonly used in a pontoon that has begun to leak. Leaking pontoons can fill with product from the tank causing the floating roof to sink. Sunken roofs can cause a range of undesirable situations in the tank.
ATECO’s Pontoon liners prevent undesirable situations caused by a sunken roof, and offer the following features:
- Provide additional buoyancy to pontoons.
- Allow for stabilization of floating roof.
- Temporary fix until pontoons repaired.
- Help prevent sunken roof.
- Avoid tank damage.
- Avoid roof damage.
- Avoid environmental hazards or violations.
- Avoid costly cleanup and decontamination.
ATECO’s Pontoon liners are engineered, manufactured and tested using the latest polymer technology. Liners are made from ATECOThane, which provides flexibility and hydrocarbon resistance.